Information is never sold to any 3rd parties. Some data is used by 3rd parties to enable site functionalities. These 3rd parties are
- Amazon AWS is the platform where this service is run. It stores data to browser for easy and secure logins.
- Stripe is an online payment service. Payment cards and purchases are handled by Stripe service.
- Google Analytics collects statistics about user visits and used functionalities.
- Facebook Pixel is used to collects user visits and retargeting.
- Microsoft Clarity is used to analyse user behaviour and receive feedback.
- Sentry is a monitoring platform that helps to diagnose and fix problems in the service.
- Coralogix is a logging platform that logs information about the essential activities and error situations within service. Logs are used mainly for helping error analysis and fixing.